10/31/2012

fall fest weekend

Happy Halloween!




My Hannah is so indecisive.
I can't relate to that at all.
(kidding)
;)

Joey, enjoying the ride.


Cotton candy!
I like to describe it as "magical clouds of sugar that melt in your mouth".

Elizabeth, with her scarecrow face paint.
(and me, with my dancing candy corn.)


This was one of the best days for a hammock.



The weekend was so fun. :)
The weather was great (if a little windy) for Fall fest... both times!

The Holy Family festival was very well done, with a ferris wheel and everything.
They really went the whole nine yards.
I can't wait to go again next year!

Hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures of Lakeside Baptist's fall festival.
It was also very well done, and included Trunk or Treat.
(people decorate the trunks of their cars as stations for handing out candy. It's like Trick or Treating, but more organized... and with cars.)

The weekend was also filled with my dear friend, Elizabeth.
I will miss her sorely when she moves back to Alabama.
<3

On another note, I am quite proud of myself for mailing both a package and a letter today.
I write letters and thank you notes quite often, but consistently forget to send them.
Mornings are not my thing.

Speaking of mornings, I found the perfect recipe for breakfast this week!
(assuming I can find time to make it, that is.)

How delicious does Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cake sound?
And even better....
it's vegan.
The great thing is that supposedly you can't even tell how good it is for you!
I can't wait to try it.

Have a fantastic Halloween!
I'll post pictures of my costume later on.
:)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment