1/28/2013

we're back ;)

So I figured I should get back to blogging.
As cute as these kids are, not everyone on Facebook wants to see a million pictures of them.
I've got to share them somewhere!



^^there are more, but they wouldn't fit into the collage^^

See what I mean?
;)

(and can you tell that I'm still figuring out how to take pictures while walking and pushing a stroller?)

~ New and exciting things that happened today: ~

We took a walk! It was my first one with kids.

We spent a little bit of time in someone else's driveway while Joey hid behind a plant... (he didn't nap very well.) -_-
Other than that, I'm pretty sure he thinks he's Flash with the way he never sits still ;)
Maybe he'll join the track team in high school.

Hannah got the training wheels off of her bike. She's still learning to ride it, but she's so excited!

Caleb loved pushing the stroller around.
And can we please talk about how sucked into Micky he gets??

^^it's adorable :)^^


xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment