2/02/2013

happy february!

^^still figuring out how to take good pictures while moving. bear with me ;)^^

Happy February!

Yesterday Meme and Papa visited us.
As excited as the kids were, Hannah especially would not be stopped from heading to the park.
Walks are becoming a regular part of our day.

It probably helps that my kids love to play with their neighborhood friends!
I met another nanny a couple of days ago, and it's worked out fabulously since.
:)

I got Hannah up from her nap earlier that day and was led to the ottoman, where we sat for a couple of minutes.
She was less than happy when Joey came over with his toy dinosaur, explaining how it ate things.
"Joey, why do you talk so much??" she asked incredulously.
It's funny how fast she changes and recognizes things she used to do in other kids.
It's also a little sad.
Stay five years old and always blow me kisses, okay?

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment