7/20/2012

FFF: Friday Faves... (finally)

Hey :)

Okay, so although I said that I think I'm back on track with blogging, I haven't quite gotten back to Friday Faves. 
Basically, I won't be able to go on and on about every single picture.
I may be awesome (hence the below picture), but I'm not perfect. 

Anyway....
I did make a collage!



That llama is my phone's wallpaper. :)

For some reason, I really want a station wagon. 
(with fake wood paneling and everything. no one understands.)

Also, I really love photo booths.

Oh, and it's true: reading makes you five times more attractive. 


Unfortunately, that's all the time I have today to devote to blogging.
(The Office is on Netflix, and that beats a lot of things in a list of my priorities.)

I have a fun weekend planned, and I hope yours is fantastic.

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment