7/05/2012

Happy Forth of July! (oh, and I may have hiked yesterday)

Happy 4th!

Today was good :)
We travelled to Uncle Mike's house for a cookout/pool party.
I went vegetarian, but I heard that the chicken was very good.

We swam, too!


(second cousin Chris and his wife Allison with their son, Jack)

Later on, Uncle Mike took us to his nice neighbor's pond.
Actually it was more of an expansive garden.
Basically the neighbor planted flowers and trees around a natural spring that had created a very long stream, which eventually leads to a pond.
(or something like that)






We even walked in the stream!
I didn't fall once, and it was awesome. :D


By the way, yesterday I wasn't even on Facebook until about 11:30 at night.
That is the majority of the reason why I did not blog.

Dad and I went back to Lach Raven, but this time we hiked a bit. :)



(we ate raspberries right off the bush)




Yeah, we stick our heads out from behind trees.
It's only because we're cool.
Maybe we'll start a trend.

Anyway, tomorrow is our last day in Maryland and although it's gorgeous up here and visiting family is nice, I am very ready to go home.

Next week is camp, so I'll have about a day (Sunday) to do laundry.
{We'll probably spend the night in NC again on our way back, which puts us at Saturday as a return date}

Fingers crossed that tomorrow goes well, and that packing will be a breeze!

Since I may or may not have time to blog tomorrow or Friday...


... Have a lovely weekend. :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment