7/13/2012

Camp 2012

Hi :)

I got back from camp today!
It was absolutely incredible.

Louie Giglio is such a fantastic pastor.
God gave him all the right words to say.

Worship was amazing, too.


Chris Tomlin played during the evening sessions, and the mosh pit was always crowded.


The bus rides were actually pretty funny.
On the first one, I fell asleep and have a picture to prove that I am not a pretty sleeper.
I'm fairly certain that I showed it to everyone that wasn't on my bus.


Obviously, the beach was awesome.
I personally didn't go surfing at sunrise, but others did.
(I stole these pictures from the 'others' Facebook pages)



Isn't it gorgeous? :)



Well, I'm off to Dreamland to hopefully catch up on sleep.
Rest is not a common resource at a camp as crazy as ours.
(crazy good, that is.)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment