7/01/2012

Sunny Sunday

Hi :)
I just realized that Friday has passed and I still have not done my faves!
Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the energy to form them at this time.
When I get back to Florida, I'll be sure to get back on track. :)

What I can do is give you pictures from today's adventure!

We made the hour and a half trip to Gettysburg, PA to visit my grandmother.
(and a few others)



After eating lunch, we also explored the woods behind my grandma's house a little.




Despite the crazy heat, it was a pleasant afternoon. 

Here's hoping that the next several days are just as enjoyable.

xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Crazy Heat?? Really? You Live in Florida. I live in Florida and work outside (not by choice....used to be in sales and it was QUITE profitable..hehe)

    But now at least I'm not the guy doing roofing in South FL or laying down 275 degree black asphalt. Whew! Dunno how those guy do it.

    The humidity is the killer...Humid there too??

    Your Uncle Joe (Becker)
    Give UR whole family a Big Hug for ME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is so humid here! Apparently it's hotter here than in Florida. I'm pretty sure we brought the heat with us.

    I will!! :)

    ReplyDelete