8/21/2012

Tea party :)

Hello :)

So it's taken me a while to get them onto my laptop, but I have photos from my birthday! :)

My aunt let me use her house as the setting for my tea party. 
Everything was perfect.

(we mixed and matched tea sets to put a little bit of quirk into it. Also: yes, we had fig newtons. I'm weirdly obsessed with them.)

(Melanie and her lovely crayon art -- doesn't she look gorgeous?)

(Stephanie and I! She's so awesome.) :)


The tea party was absolutely wonderful, and I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous 17th.



~ in other news...~



School has fit right back into my routine as though it never left. 
Pre-Calculus is probably my hardest subject.
But then, math was never my strongpoint.
English, however, shouldn't be difficult to pass.
We're reading The Great Gatsby next semester. 
:D
I read it as a Freshman, but didn't really pay attention.
This time I'm super excited to read it, and will probably ace all of the quizzes. 
(fingers crossed!)


I seem to be very easily distracted lately. 
For example, I decided to take pictures yesterday for no apparent reason.



As you can see: totally random and without point.


But as they say: c'est la vie

I hope your weekend (and Monday) was fantastic.

xoxo,
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. That looked so pretty Danielle! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete