8/15/2012

winter.

So it's only the middle of August. 
That doesn't mean that I can't still crave Winter, right?
After all, Summer is over.
It's time to embrace the coming chill.

Although Autumn in Florida is practically a continuation of Summer, it's quite useful for pumpkin pie and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
(it's in September; don't miss it!)

As for Winter, I would normally dread the freeze it brings, but this year...
well, I can practically taste it.
(cranberries, egg nog, and cookies: yum!)
And that smokey smell that accompanies the season is just amazing.

I'm thinking of throwing a big Christmas party.
We'll hang lights around the pool enclosure and everything. :)
I can't wait.



Here's to the best shiver seasons of our lives. :)

xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that the throwing of a Christmas party is a swell idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fantastic!! I'm already planning it and you are SO invited. ;)

    ReplyDelete