8/08/2012

thoughts, Tristan, and toddlers

Hey :)

It's been a crazy week! 

This is my thought process:






Yesterday was fun!

I got 5 hours of community service hours through decorating (not a bad way to earn hours), and then picked up Tristan to hang out all day. 
There's no limit to the things you can do in a Super Target with lots of time to kill.

My sister and I stayed at Tristan's house for his great uncle's birthday party...
we didn't know his name until we sang Happy Birthday.
Also, apparently it's awesomely normal to sing Happy Birthday both in English and in Spanish when you belong to a family of Puerto Ricans.
It was cool.
:)






Earlier this week, I went to the Myraun's house to watch the kids for a bit.
They're so flippin' cute.

I'm pretty sure that the only time Hannah puts her feet on the table is when I'm there.
I don't technically encourage it, but it is pretty funny.

We ate pizza.

Phase 1...

... and Phase 2.
This is how Joey likes to blow on/lick his pizza.
Like I said:
 so flippin' cute.


I get to go back to their house today! :)


The weekend should be fantastic.
(Friday just so happens to be my birthday.)


However, since today is Wednesday (and not Friday), I'd better do my laundry.
Actually, Wednesday has nothing to do with it.
Mostly it's the issue of not having any clothes clean. 


xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment