8/28/2012

Tuesdays

Let me just say that I am loving this weather.
Some would describe it as mucky, but I actually really like it.
It's a fantastic excuse for sleeping in late, not going outside, drinking tons of tea, etc.
(although I'd probably do all of those things if the forecast were different)

Over the weekend....


I went to the Star Wars convention!

(I'm not totally positive that Padme wanted her picture taken)





You'd be surprised at how many people dress up for these things.
Mostly Star Wars characters, but I did see Captain America and the Green Lantern...
not sure why.
It was so cool! :)


On Sunday, I finally finished my collage!
I don't know why, but they seem to take ages to complete lately.




It's been a good weeks so far.
:)

xoxo,
Danielle

ps, school has been crazy! pre-calc will be the death of me.
on the bright side, I'm super excited to finally be applying to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment