8/05/2012

The crazy life of the high school senior

To say that I "haven't blogged in a while" would be the greatest understatement of my blogging life.
Blogging is one of those things that, although well loved, is nearly impossible to keep up with during senior year.
Now, I know I haven't 'officially' started my senior year yet, but....
 well.
    It has begun.

However, I do find a small bit of much needed peace in blogging.
With the craziness of college preparation, I've got to do something to keep myself from panicking.
And so I have decided that (aside from tea, old French music, and reading about Paris,) that 'something' will be blogging. 
(or rather, making collages and posting them here along with whatever else I happen to post.)

This is an experiment, and I anticipate that the result will be a more relaxed state of mind.
We'll see if I'm right.


Seeing as I thought about all of this the other day, I've already created a collage!


(best enjoyed while listening to this.)

Let's hope this works. 
(fingers crossed!)
:)

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment