3/09/2012

Friday faves

Happy Friday! :)


Jumping right into my faves... 


(1234)


1) Chobani yogurt is the perfect snack. I have yet to try all of the flavors, but out of the three-pack that I got, strawberry is probably my favorite. I enjoy watching the yogurt take on color as I stir the fruit in. :) It takes a few spoonfuls to get used to the taste, I'll admit, but after a week... I'm in love!

2) I adore this print! It was a battle between the above and this cute print, both by the same seller. This one won because it has everything that most people (me included!) need more of. Just imagining the result is both relaxing and exciting at the same time!

3) How darling are these shoes?? I love polka dots and was very pleased to learn that not only do these shoes include the pattern, but they're also from Madewell! (yes, I'm obsessed with J.Crew and anything associated.) Bonus: they would go wonderfully with my school uniform!

4) This indie rock band, Arcade Fire, is actually pretty great. I was skeptical when I listened to them the first time, but their sound has really grown on me. Don't ask me to explain the lyrics or the album cover, because I can't. I'm very into most of the songs, though! What pushed me to listen to it at all? Probably the fact that one of the band's t-shirts was featured in The Office, and it's a known favorite of this adorable blog's author.



Quick note: I will be at a church function (DN '12) from tonight until Sunday morning. Translation: weekend posts may be scarce, but I'll try to post later on Sunday if possible!

Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment