3/27/2012

Long anticipated post! (for me, that is)

Hello, there. :)

Long has it been since I last laid eyes on this page intended for the inspirational creation of wild tales of adventure!

Translation: I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but I wasn't able to get online for most things until I was caught up on French class. Ah, c'est la vie! ;)

*Please note: there are some photos missing from the group below, but of course I included the ones I have!

  • First of all, I went to Aunt Becky's house on Thursday night and stayed there all through Saturday. We had breakfast for dinner and s'mores. (My aunt's the best.) I even got to wake up on the couch to little kids whispering about me.

It was awesome. 


Somehow, I managed to fit all of the necessary items for three days into three carriers: my every day bag, a shoebox, and an RL duffle bag. 


It was quite the (much needed) change from the usual smallish suitcase. 

  • S'mores!


I don't think there was one kid that ate his/her s'more the normal way. The most popular method was deconstruction, although Joey preferred to keep his intact and somehow eat only the marshmallow. 






  • Saturday night was a birthday party at Disney! My friend used one of the Bay Lake Tower's hotel rooms for the party. We went swimming, ate pizza and cake, and played phone tag. I must say, it was one of the best birthday parties I have ever been to. 

Happy birthday, Delanie!

  • On Sunday I played croquet with my family. Very proper, right?

Wrong.

There is no end to the silliness that goes on during croquet with my family. 
                                

  • We also had pizza on Sunday and fed some leftovers to the ducks near our house. They're very 'friendly' ducks. They love to get really close. So they can bite your ankles. Fun times!




  • Monday was fairly ordinary. There were no incidents, but also no exciting happenings. Mostly I did homework and pinned all day. Oh, and I happened upon this sight when I woke up that morning! The way that light comes through my window blinds can be so flippin' cool sometimes.





  • Today was slightly above average. Probably because I love my school. Also because people texted me today more than usual. (you know that temporary illusion of popularity? yeah, I experienced that.)



Why yes, we do drink tea in monogrammed cups and have ice cream in Latin class. :)


  • It may have helped a little bit that I got my J.Crew catalogue today.



Okay fine, I'm totally obsessed with J.Crew. (What do you mean, "It was obvious?")


Well, that concludes this post. 

I promise that I will try my hardest to blog more often than I have been. Life is for sharing, right?


xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment