3/30/2012

Friday Faves


Oh, Friday...

  • I have some faves for you. :)



(1, 2, 3, 4)


1) This is the perfect print! I found it on Pinterest (which led me to Tumblr). I take naps because when I wake up, the world is a better place. It just helps, especially when you're able to wake up naturally. (No alarm clocks)

2) Andrew Belle is possibly one of the best singers I have ever heard. The lyrics are so sweet, and the sound is just really relaxing. I've also been listening to really old songs like Rockin' Robin and Good Mornin'.

3) Waffles are the key to a yummy breakfast. Add blueberries, and you're set. I love the shape of these. Too cute!

4) Polka dots are very popular this season, and thank goodness! Personally, I've always liked polka dots. These pants are fantastic! It helps that they're from Anthro. :)

  • By the way, I did yoga this morning! 
I've been trying to start, but it's strangely difficult to find the time for things that are actually good for you.
Nevertheless, my semi-health kick has begun. (I can't completely avoid cake with all of these birthdays coming up!)


Here's to a lovely Friday, and a fantastic weekend. :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment