4/02/2012

Happy Spring Break!

Hey, there :)


  • I went on a picnic yesterday!! :D
It was awesome! Tristan had the brilliant idea of having a picnic/soccer day. We didn't play soccer as much as we laid around and ate, but it was still fun. 

  • Picnic photos:


(Jordan and Lance. How cute are they??)

It was so sunny, I used an umbrella. Apparently, they're multi-purpose.


This would be Lance and Tristan's version of modeling.


Did I mention how hot it was?

My picnic basket, deconstructed.


  • And now for the soccer photos: (I think Tristan probably played the most.)




This was too hilarious to not share. :)


  • After the picnic, we stopped at Cold Stone to cool off.




How adorable is Jordan? She's so lovable.


  • The Hunger Games

After I got home, my family went to see the $115 million dollar movie! 



It was very good. I'll admit, it wasn't as good as the book. However, it was worth seeing!



  • This was such a good start to my break!
Thank you, to those involved. :)


xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., Hannah had her birthday party Saturday! That little girl turned five. Five! Pictures when I get them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment