4/16/2012

Pool party :)

Aloha :)

So Tristan had another brilliant idea:

Pool party!

Most of the high schoolers from church came. We ate burgers, chips with a hint of lime, and watermelon. What could be better?

Oh wait, I know: pictures!!

Sweet Taylor :)

(Tristan's a dork) ;)

How adorable are Megan and Trey??

Elizabeth brought tattoo markers to the party! She's so clever.
For a while, everyone was happily occupied with becoming tattoo artists.









Lance's front.

Lance's back. I found this to be a very impressive drawing.

Tristan drew Mickie Mouse on my shoulder! It's still there. :)

The point of this photo was to take a picture of the bird on his chest, but of course he had to pose.

So cute, they match! I love it.


Needless to say, it was a fantastic Sunday!

I was insanely tired that night, and proceeded to laugh like a lunatic at anything and everything remotely funny. It would appear as though Sherlock Holmes 2 were a comedy, but I can assure you it is not.

Anyway, it looks like I'm in for another crazy week. But as they say: c'est la vie. (that's life, for all you non-French speakers.)

I hope your weekend was absolutely lovely :)

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment