4/19/2012

High fives, houseboats, and homework

Hey there.

Lately I've been super busy (what else is new). It's almost that good busy though, when you're relatively happy with the events on your planner, even if they are so very close together. 

For example: 


My planner seems close to crazy, but I like working and parties and... well, not so much homework. So like I said... almost.

Anyway, today was fairly average. I went to school and ate watermelon. We had a chapel schedule because my English teacher's son, Ryan, was home from the army. We got the opportunity to listen to him tell us about serving in Afghanistan. 
It was pretty cool. Please pray for him, as he goes back in a week.

Also,
IT'S NATIONAL HIGH FIVE DAY!
Just thought you should know.

By the way, I'm currently obsessed with houseboats. I could definitely float away right now.




^This is my favorite one. Such a perfect picture!


^This one's just plain cool.



So I've noticed that on the days I have work, I seem to be way more efficient afterwards. I guess I sort of get into the groove of productivity. 

Speaking of productivity, I have to do my laundry. (That's right: I do my own laundry. Because I'm responsible. Because I have a job and not a butler.) ;)

Have a lovely evening. I shall post again tomorrow.
What? I can't possibly miss Friday Faves.

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., I work tomorrow from 10-3. Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment