4/23/2012

It just so happens to be Monday.

Bonjour, mon chéries.

Today has been above average, mostly due to the fact that my J.Crew 'style guide' arrived!
(Of course, that was in the later part of the day, so the first half was still only average.)


My weekend, however, was absolutely crazy!
First there was the fantastic performance of Beauty and the Beast, and then two birthday parties.

By the way, I have pictures from B&B!




I was weirdly obsessed with the flower box outside of Belle's house.


Abbie! :)




The performance was amazing. Quite honestly, I expected it to be two hours of something I'd already seen a dozen times, but it was so much more! The cast was perfect, and Courtney was perfect as Belle.


And now I leave you with the captured image of perfection.

(This is pretty much how I spent the last portion of my day)


Oh, and updating the blog of course. :)


I'm afraid that's all the blogging time I have at the moment.
If anything exciting happens(or if I just want to talk about my blessed life), I'll be sure to keep you updated. :)

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., prom is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment