4/27/2012

Friday Faves

Hi guys :)

I have just enough time between work and homework and other little things to take part in the most exciting part of my week: 
Friday Faves!

(1, 2, 4)

 3 was found on Pinterest and had no follow-through link.

1) This is such a cool painting. I wish I could paint like that. I'll get started on it as soon as I move to my imaginary island, where there are ideal subjects. 

2) How cute is this picture?? I've had it on my computer for a while, but just now thought of adding it to the Faves. It's just super adorable.

3) This is perfect. It makes me wish that I lived somewhere other than Florida, where mountains were aloud to be bigger than what Northerners consider hills. If I could, I would definitely live on a ranch somewhere. I can't quite place why, but that's what this picture reminds me of.

4) I've talked about this song before (and how my mom used to sing it to me), but pictures of it just keep popping up! Maybe posting it eight thousand times will help me to remember it when I'm in my 90's and have amnesia. (as hard as you try, you can't stop old age.)

Well, I suppose I'd better get back to my homework.

By the way, I'm progressing very well at PS. :) I really love it there. I can't think of a better boss for my first job.

Wow, I think it's abnormal to crave as much pasta as I do every day. 
It's all I want to eat.
(I don't though, and my body thanks me.)

Also, please, please pray for my friend Kaitlyn. She recently had her appendix removed and is recovering well, but still needs prayer!
Thank you :)

Oh yeah, back to work.

Until Monday, my friends!

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment