4/03/2012

Zoo day

My family went to the Brevard Zoo today!

Where to go and what to do were pretty much givens, since we'd been there once or twice before.

Remembering a past experience, we stopped to see the giraffes first, as they're more active earlier in the day. They were so friendly! The employees gave us graham crackers for the animals, and they just loved it.




After the giraffes, we headed towards the giant bird house. The zoo lets you buy nectar and feed it to the  birds. They're not shy, either!





Then we pretty much walked the entire length of the trail, stopping to take pictures.





In fact, we took so many pictures that I couldn't possibly include them all. I think my camera's memory card may feel a little claustrophobic with all of the space being taken up!

Today was so fun, although I would advise anybody that goes to a zoo to go on a cool day, or at least bring lots of ice!


Hope your week is going well. :)

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment