4/13/2012

Is it Friday already?

It's Friday the 13th!

Gosh, this week has blown by. So much to do!

Despite my hectic week, I wouldn't miss Friday Faves for the world. 


(1, 2, 3, 4)


1) I just love this print. The colors are gorgeous, and the scene, of course, is perfect. If I had a Paris themed room, this would definitely be a must-have.

2) Lately I've been on the hunt for tan wedges, and these are close to what I want (less buckles, lighter shade... small alterations.). I found some about a week ago that were almost exactly what I'm looking for, but there was a reason they were on clearance (broken buckle strap loop thingy). I suppose I'll just have to keep looking!

3) How perfect is this picture? The tart looks delicious (I love all berries, by the way). I might have to make it if I come across a lazy day. There is no end to what you'll find on Pinterest. I have a whole board for food.

4) THIS. SHOW. If you haven't watched it, you're missing out. I can't help laughing continuously throughout the episodes. Re-runs are on TBS a lot, and the more current episodes can be found here. My favorite character is Sheldon. He's hilarious.

By the way, my first day at Planet Smoothie went well! I am now able to work the cash register. Currently, I'm working on the memorization of what smoothies go under which category. I made flash cards.

Well, I suppose that's it for today. If all goes as planned, I should have a party to tell you about come Monday.

Have a fantastic weekend. :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment