4/10/2012

Easter, postponed

Hey there :)

  • So I didn't post yesterday about Easter because I don't have any pictures to share!

Translation: I need to get pictures from other people because I was too lazy to take them myself.

However, they should be up within the week, if all goes as planned.

Oh wait, I do have a couple of pictures from Easter. The first one's not the best quality, as it was taken with a webcam, but it will have to do for now.

(bunny ears!)

This photo of the sunrise service was taken off of a friend's Facebook page. Isn't it gorgeous?


By the way, I got a chocolate bunny. :)

  • Yesterday I went out with Jenny.

We went for sushi at Moonfish, and then to Pinkberry.



(Jen's sushi)

(My sushi -- veggie and california)

We also had edamame and tuna tacos. Yum!

Pinkberry! (obviously, I liked it.)

Strangely enough, I don't normally eat sushi. I simply don't have a intense desire to eat it. It seems as though yesterday was an exception, because I especially enjoyed my california roll.

It was so nice to catch up with Jenny. We only have a couple of classes together this year, so we don't see each other as much as we used to.

All in all, it was a lovely evening.

  • I've been feeling a bit frazzled as of late.

It seems like spring break has been passing by so quickly! My planner is filling up, and there simply isn't enough time in the world.
Maybe by next week I'll find the balance between boredom and busyness.
Until then, I shall paint my nails and take it one day at a time.
(wish me luck)


I hope you week is going swimmingly!

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., I start work tomorrow. I have butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment