4/30/2012

Prom 2012

Prom was on Saturday night!

It took place at the Wyndham Grand Hotel, and the decorations were amazing.
I don't know who put everything together, but they did so very well!

I absolutely loved my dress. I could swear God led me right to it in the store.


Since I had roughly two hours to get ready after work, I did everything myself. Mostly I was just winging it, since I know I can do it over again next year.
 I tried quite hard to not make everything look overdone.
 I think my hair and makeup turned out fairly well.


^Katie and I before prom.




^ Luke and I before prom.


All in all, prom was lovely! A ton of my friends were there, and we danced so much.

TFA even had artists drawing caricatures of the students. :)

I hope your weekend was absolutely wonderful!

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment