5/04/2012

FRIDAY FAVES

I adore Fridays.

To celebrate, I have compiled photos of my week's favorite things.
(otherwise known as Friday Faves)
:)

(1, 2, 3, 4)

1) Cinnamon roll cupcakes. How absolutely delicious would these be in the morning?? (I am not at all opposed to cupcakes in the morning.)

2) If I had a dog, this is exactly how I would dress him. He is just stylin'. ;)

3) I love flowers wrapped in paper and tied with ribbons or twine. It's a weird concept, but I do love it! Also, that sweater looks so comfy. It just makes this picture even more charming.

4) If I owned these shoes, I would either wear them constantly or put them on a pedestal for display. They're that spectacular.


As you can see, I've been crazy about stripes! (similar to the way Holly Golightly was "crazy about Tiffany's". I even thought the words in her voice.)


So... I went shopping recently!

Guys...

I got green shorts.

:D
(I'm not excited or anything)

Also, I got tons of polka dots!

(and some things for Hannah Myraun) :)



Okay, I have got to get back to the schedule! 
SATs tomorrow. >.<

I hope your week was lovely, and I'm so sorry that I couldn't post more. C'est la vie!

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment