5/25/2012

Friday Faves! Today is Friday... isn't it?

My week has been slightly hectic, so I'll just skip to the good part.
:)


(all photos were found on Pinterest)

1) Ohmygosh, banana pancakes. (cue choir of angels). I'm pretty sure that nobody in the known universe loves breakfast food quite as much as I do. Pancakes are pretty much my number one favorite food. (although mangos are definitely up there. also peanut butter...)

2) Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress. Yesterday I watched How to Steal a Million, and although her hair could have used some work (I'm assuming it was the style), the movie and her acting were excellent! 
(of course.)
She's just so cool. :)

3) Teacups are definitely on my list of things to buy. In fact, I bought a polka dot one today. Unfortunately, it's on backorder until August. But hey, maybe it will come just in time for my birthday!

4) Hehehe. This is simply the cutest way to phrase "hey, i like you a lot". Just reading it makes me giggle.

5) How lovely is this scene?? I wish I could go to London. I mean come on. It's the perfect place to pretend you have a British accent.

6) Is this not the cutest picture of a kitten you have ever laid eyes on? I wish my cat was still this tiny! (and agreeable)
But alas, she is now old and somewhat fat.
And she meows...
All the time...
Like now.
(translation: she's still cute, but also annoying.)



Anywayyy...

I posted more this week than last week!! :D
I feel accomplished.

However, I must now leave you to enjoy your weekend.
(and what a wonderful weekend it shall be!)

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., I am very much looking forward to a certain graduation party tomorrow. ;) It'll be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment