5/31/2012

'tis Thursday, my friends.

Bonjour!

Just an update today.

1) It has been raining every day for the past three days. This is what it produced:


I honestly cannot wait for Autumn/Winter. Summer's great, but right now I'm kind of at that in-between stage that involves no homework, but also no beach or swimming of any kind. I'm just not there yet.
Rainy days actually help. :)


2) I have been listening to Ingrid Michaelson nonstop. My favorite song is The Way I Am. Don't ask me why, but I listen to it over 10 times a day. 

3) I'm pretty sure I had an allergic reaction to an ant bite. (random, but update-esque.)

4) Pinterest distracts me from just about everything, including food. (even the food pinned on Pinterest). The basic line of thought is this:

Oh, food!
Wait, Pinterest...
Hey look, a recipe!
Now I'm hungry again.
Ooo, cute shoes.
I wonder what that smells like.
Gosh, I wish I were born 50 years ago.
CAT!
Paris.
Aww, they're so cute together!
Food...
...Pinterest.
Right: pin now, eat later.

(in case you were wondering) ;)

5) I bought twine today. Well technically, it's called hemp cord. It's weird, I know.


As you can see, nothing exciting has really happened this week.
Although no news is good news, if you know what I mean.

Oh! However, I would ask that you please pray for the Campbell family, as they recently lost their 87 day old son. It's very sad and they need all of the prayer that can be given.


Until tomorrow, my dears.

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment