5/07/2012

Car accidents. SATs. Green shorts. Kuersten.

Hey, y'all :)

Okay, so if you were on your way to Ocoee HS for SATs on Saturday, you probably saw a car crash.
That was me in my totally awesome green shorts.



But don't fret! I and the other driver are doing just fine, thank God.

It was actually kind of funny when a girl at the school went "Oh were you in the crash? I recognized your shorts."

So apparently it's not normal to be able to take the SAT right after a car accident, but I think I did pretty well.
If not, I'll have a perfectly good opportunity to re-take it next year.

This is what the rest of my day looked like:

(basically relaxing and not really doing anything)

I don't always eat chocolate, but when I do it's fancy schmancy chocolate from Europe. :)
(or whatever else we happen to have in the house.)

By the way, I love my sunglasses.
I bought another pair exactly like them so that I could keep one pair in the car and one for whatever else.


Anyway, after that I attempted to take pictures of my neighbor's dog, but the battery died and I ended up with this:


(He's that brown fluffy thing next to the cabinet.) :)

After that, I went home and, through multiple pictures of myself that have no real purpose applicable to life, produced my new profile picture:



Also, this:


Because I'm that cool.


Sunday was much easier to live with. :)

My friend Kuersten came over and we took pictures all day!
















I think we both looked very J.Crew-esque.
Don't you?
 :)

Basically, Saturday was extremely weird, and Sunday was really fun. 
By the way, I love polka dots.

I hope your weekend was absolutely amazing!

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., here's a video of Kuersten and I dancing to Italian music.




No comments:

Post a Comment