5/12/2012

Fri-- oh, Saturday Faves ;)

I know, I know!

I missed Friday Faves.

In my defense, yesterday was the first day of Summer break.

Therefore, I didn't do much of anything.

This is my attempt to make up for yesterday.

(how's six favorites instead of four? I included mouthwatering pictures of food to make you feel like you haven't eaten in days.)



(13, 5, 6)
2 and 4 were found on Pinterest.

1) I have a shirt like this and I wear it all the time. It's usually the first item of clothing to be worn after I do laundry. And it goes perfectly with white shorts!

2) This print is so cool. Basically, it describes everything summer. Can you feel the beach yet?

3) PANCAKES. As many of you already know, all of my favorite foods (with the exception of pasta) can be categorized as breakfast foods. I am also very inclined to eat fruit on a daily, if not hourly, basis. Any kind of berry is fine with me. :)

4) Ants on a log! I used to eat these all the time in my elementary days. Actually, I still eat them every now and then. Good times.

5) Ohmygosh, does this not make you want to eat french toast every day of your life?? I have got to make this very soon. (I would make it tomorrow, but my mom prefers bacon and eggs.) ;)

6) This skirt is so gorgeous. I'm not positive that I would wear it, but the detail is amazing! I can't imagine sewing all of those flowers. But then again, I'm no seamstress. Regardless, whoever designed it was a genius.

See? That sort of made up for yesterday. :)

Well, I suppose that concludes my excessive raving about things that have caught my eye this week.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Приветик, у тебя отличный блог!
    В свою очередь приглашаю в гости в свой )-
    http://worldofwomanishbeautyblog-yatanichka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. О, спасибо! Я, конечно, взглянуть на ваш блог :)

    ReplyDelete