5/29/2012

Long weekends and Audrey Hepburn

Happy Tuesday!
I feel like I should say that on good days.
Especially on Sundays (Happy Sunday) because they're my favorite day of the week.

Anyway :)

My weekend was fantastic!

On Saturday I went to Angel's grad party.
It was absolutely lovely!

Here's a photo that I stole from Facebook ;)


(Dorina, Angel, and I)

The company was far from lacking, and the food was delicious!
Needless to say, I had a wonderful time.





Sunday was good (as Sundays often are), although some would consider it rather uneventful (myself included).
Mostly I read.
There's a Frank Peretti book I have to finish by the end of June for school, and I am not looking forward to it.
It's about 3 inches thick.
And the font is tiny. 
>.<
Besides that, I finished The Hunger Games trilogy and began a new series.
(the new series is good, but The Hunger Games is difficult to beat.)



On Monday I finally saw The Avengers!
It was Marvel-ous!
(Get it? Marvel? Like the comics? Okay, that was a bit lame.)
By the way, did you know that Stan Lee (the creator of a bunch of superheroes) was featured at the end of the film?
He makes a habit of appearing in superhero movies.





Today I went to BN and finally got the book I've wanted for months.


Audrey 100 is a must for those of you in love with old films and actors.
If you're as obsessed with Audrey Hepburn as I am, I highly recommend that you get the book.



And that, my dears, is what I plan on occupying myself with today. 
(that, and four Jane Austen novels, conveniently compiled into one book.)
Also, tea.
Yes, I'll be drinking lots of that today. 



I hope your long weekend was exceptionally pleasant.
:)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment