6/01/2012

Friday Faves! (and teacups)

Happy June!

Isn't it nice that the first day of June is a Friday?
I think so.

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Goodness, seven favorites!

1) This will be my wedding dress one day. I adore corseted dresses, and this one is so gorgeous. I actually wanted to wear a corseted dress to prom, but it didn't work out. Oh well, there's always next year.

2) This is a true statement. I have been drinking so much tea lately. Blueberry tea was recently added to my collection!

3) Enjoying the little things is essential. The big things are often dramatic and sometimes exciting, but that doesn't mean that they're the most important. 

4) Hot chocolate. I told you I was craving Winter, right? Well the way I see it, hot chocolate is a pretty good reason to crave cold weather of any kind.

5) I try so hard to do this! Obviously I have flaws that I wouldn't wish upon any other person, but other than that... I wouldn't mind meeting me. (and I say that in the most humble way possible) ;)

6) This is such a good album! I mentioned their last album, Winter, in a previous post. Like Winter, Undercover takes some getting used to. However, after a couple of listens I absolutely love the songs. Jack and White have a very unique sound that can really grow on you.

7) How could I not add this? I mean, how often do you come across a lamb with this much energy?




Today I bought five teacups.
They are all fantastic.

(the red one has a matching saucer! and the teapot in the back is really a teapot and a teacup.)


(this one had to be used right away. It reminded me too much of Alice in Wonderland not to be used first.)

{I also very much like the dark blue one, as there's a pirate ship on it.}

As you can see, I went a little crazy in the dish section of Home Goods.
I was probably there for about three hours, although the connected Marshall's store probably had something to do with it.

What can I say?
I drink a lot of tea.


Um...
I suppose that's all for today. 
There's another grad party tomorrow!
It's so nice to have senior friends. :)

Have a lovely first weekend of June, my dears.

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment