6/22/2012

Friday faves

Happy Friday :)

Here are my favorites from this week.
Descriptions will be short and sweet!

(all pics found on Pinterest)

1.) It's a baby llama! As I've said before, I have no idea why I like llamas. I was first introduced to the idea of keeping them as pets when I watched Napoleon Dynamite.

2.) The print is quite small, but it says 'So many books to read'. It's quite true. There never seems to be enough time in the world. It does help though that sequels are rarely as good as the first book. With that in mind, I don't always feel the need to continue a series. 

3.) How cute is this?? If a kid went trick-or-treating in this outfit and happened upon my doorstep, I would give him my whole bag of candy. 

4.) These dresses are so gorgeous. :) Lately I've been attracted to sparkly and/or glittery things more than usual.

5.) Again, sparkles are very obsession-worthy these days.

6.) Guys, it's a polka dot house. Need I say more?

7.) Pancakes are my all time favorite food. I like the chocolate chip ones that my mom makes, but plain ones are even more delicious. It's kind of backwards, but it's true.

8.) I hardly ever say 'hello'. Normally I use 'hey' and 'hi' and 'aloha'. Sometimes I say 'bonjour', but that's very rare. 

9.) This looks just like my grandma's cat! She's the total opposite of my cat, who is all white and never presses her paws against the window like a cutie.

10.) PB&J. :) It was kind of a small part of The Office, but do you remember when Kevin said that Jim and Pam would be good together, like PB&J? Pam Beesley and Jim? Yeah, I now think of that every time I see the sandwich. 

And that, my friends, is how you end Friday Faves. (with The Office references)

In other news...
I volunteered at Vacation Bible School this week! 
I thought for sure it would be boring, but it was actually really fun. 
I got to see my friend Rachel and my aunt every day :)
Plus, I got tons of community service hours.


Also, I got to see Kaitlyn S. the other day!
We hung out in Downtown Winter Garden (my favorite town ever), and ate at the cutest French cafè. 
It was a good day.


Other than that though, I haven't really done much.
(except watch The Office)

....which I'm actually going to do right now.

Until Monday.


Have a fantastic weekend :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment