6/26/2012

Packing

Hi :)

I hope your weekend was lovely!
Mine was filled with plans for the trip to Maryland.
I have been packing non-stop since the middle of Sunday.
You'd think it would be easy to pack for a 10-day trip up North, but there is so much to do!
Fortunately I'm almost done.
It's a good thing, too, because we leave tomorrow morning.

Since a trip straight to Maryland would take about ten hours, we'll stay in North Carolina for a little bit before continuing our journey.


A few things that have kept me sane...

Frank Sinatra
Coldplay
Dean Martin
tea, of course
realizing that I love the majority of my closet
knowing that my Jane Austen novels will keep me from going bonkers if I ever find myself with nothing to do
the thought of taking pictures of MD and sharing them with all of you wonderful people



Also, my aunt and I have been planning a tea for my 17th birthday party.
It's going to be delightful!


Until I can take and upload pictures of our travels (I hope to do so daily), I leave you with this thought.


"Adventure awaits."

We shall see.


xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment