6/11/2012

Collages for a mundane Monday.

Mundne: (adjective)
1. lacking interest or excitement; dull.

That pretty much describes my day.
Aside from dropping my sisters off at Camp Orlando, I've done almost nothing.
I did, however, make two collages!
The first one was all impulse.
It had nothing to do with summer, so I decided to make one that did, as well.


I very much like the first picture. It explains why I always feel so out of it. It may look like I'm doing nothing, but I've really been practicing being awesome all day. (it takes lots of effort, but it's worth it.)



(somehow I managed to only reuse one of the pictures from my other summer collage. I was quite impressed with myself.)
 :)


The former collage is currently my desktop background, but I have a feeling that it will change soon.


The weekend was, on a scale of 1 to 10, a 7.5.
Saturday I took the ACT at Ocoee High School, and then wandered around like one without a brain for the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure that the test is much more difficult than it needs to be.

On Sunday I went out to dinner with my family and got poured on at the outlets later.
You should have seen the storm!
Every time lightning flashed, the sky glowed purple.
I love the rain, even when I'm running through it in sky high heels.
Somehow it makes everything more fun.

Anyway, that was my weekend in a nutshell.
It really wasn't bad.



Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make tofu for dinner. :)

I hope your weekend was fantastic!

xoxo,
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Приветик, у тебя отличный блог! В свою очередь приглашаю в гости в свой блог))

    ReplyDelete