6/04/2012

I bought a llama.

Yes, you read that right.
I bought a llama.
His name is Albert.
{I would have made the llama a female, but then I'd have to name her Tina, and Tina is (in Napolean Dynamite's words) a "fat lard".}



Also, I got a hat and my Anthropologie catalogue, so I'm set. 
:)


I've been searching for rain boots lately. 
If you live in Florida, you know that we frequently have Summer showers that can last all afternoon.
(Although afternoon might as well be morning for me, since I usually wake up around eleven AM these days...)
But anyway.
Rain boots.
I want a pair that are either polka dotted, striped, or green.
However, blue could work.
It's surprisingly difficult to find a pair that fit my requirements.


So I stopped at the Myraun's house today!
Those kids are so cute...
I could say that a million times, and it still wouldn't do their cuteness justice.


Well I suppose that's it for today. Actually, it pretty much sums up the equivalent of every other day of my summer lifestyle.
(wake up late, buy weird things, visit cool relatives, repeat.)
It's not so bad.

Oh, also:
I'm addicted to cinnamon Altoids.
It's really odd.

I hope your weekend was great! :)

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment