6/08/2012

Friday Faves!

Hello, my lovelies.
:)

It's Friday once again.
Lately every day has felt like Friday, really.
There's less school, but just enough stress to make it... well, not Sunday. 

Anyway, here are my faves.


(1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7)
5 found on Pinterest.

Descriptions might be short today, seeing as my brain has seemed to have ceased functioning properly.


1) Well this is certainly a fantastic way to describe my utterly boring amazing life. ;)

2) How could this not be in my favorites? This one image represents the entire show quite accurately. (business and shenanigans mixed together to successfully cause bouts of unstoppable laughter.)

3) Banana nut pancakes :) Have I mentioned how much I love breakfast food? Because I do. Quite a lot. If you make me pancakes, waffles, french toast, pop tarts, oatmeal, or even cereal... well, we'll probably be best friends forever.

4) I thoroughly enjoy being around people that not only tolerate my weirdness, but include themselves in it. If you're around me enough, I can guarantee that you will experience such weirdness. I must say, it's relatively contagious.

5) This made me giggle so. much. I really want to draw faces on my fingers! I could make a whole family...

6) Carpe diem! You'd think that after so many years of Latin that I would get tired of seeing this everywhere, but recently I've decided that it is the vintage version of YOLO (a saying which I have always found quite annoying). However, I doubt 'carpe diem' will be popping up on t-shirts any time soon. 

7) This, my friends, is The Paris Opera House. Isn't it marvelous? Someday I will go there and temporarily satisfy my wanderlust. I'll dress up and everything. :)


Oh! I got my class schedule yesterday. 
Mom and I had a very long meeting with the principal, and we worked everything out. 

Ta-da!

(Yes, I will have plenty of trouble with Advanced Math... and possibly Anatomy.)

So, there it is. 
I swear, my summer is nonexistent. 
Everything revolves around school!
But hey, maybe it will flip and the school year will be an absolute breeze. :)


Well, I suppose I'd better get to watching Pride and Prejudice.
(I have such a hard life.)
;)

By the way...
I made pasta today.
Nobody was poisoned upon consumption.

I hope your weekend is as successful as my pasta.

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment