6/20/2012

Colds, tea, and Vogue.

I know, I know...
It's Wednesday, which marks the 5th day that I have avoided updating my blog.
It seem harsh, but I am sick. 

Don't worry, it's just a stuffy nose and a small cough.
Nothing a gallon or two of tea can't cure.

Speaking of tea: 

Has anyone else realized that Publix is having a sale on Tazo iced tea?
It's like Heaven in my fridge right now.
Normally I don't drink my tea with even a little sweetener, but when it's two for a dollar and pre-made, I'm not likely to say no.

While I was studiously buying every bottle of black tea I could find, I decided to pick up this month's issue of Vogue as well. Sure, they're printing July's issue already, but I'll need to read something on our trip to Maryland. 


^ Nailed it. :)
I've got this modeling thing down.


Anyway, I suppose I'd better do something productive.

Until next time :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment