6/14/2012

'tis Thursday

Bonjour :)

Honestly I don't have anything important to say right now, but I thought I'd blog anyway.

A few things I'm interested in:


This, my friends, is blueberries and cream cheese on french toast.
I have got to make this ASAP.
How did I live this long without knowing it existed?
Just the picture is making me more hungry than usual.



Ryan Gosling.
I need not say more.



Guys, this is going in my house.
Or some variety of it, anyway.


I will also do this with the rain boots I will buy and, eventually, grow out of.



I love this photo!
You have no idea how badly I want to go on a road trip.
(no, the upcoming trip to Maryland doesn't count. Being packed into a car with eight million suitcases and your whole family is not a road trip; it may or may not become a form of mild to severe torture.)


Mustache wrapping paper. 
I mentally freaked out when I saw this.
I don't find mustaches particularly attractive on people, but by themselves... I suppose they're quite charming.
It's similar to the way I like llamas.
I don't know why I like them, but I do.
Very much.


I am not a poet
The Office
Pineapple



I like this tattoo very much. 


It's a paper crown.
I've wanted to make one for a while, but I haven't had the motivation.
Mine won't be half as fancy as this one, but it will make me feel better on bad days. :)


This is real, people. 
It is, as the French call it, Lac Rose (officially: Lake Retba). 
The water is turned pink by a totally harmless bacteria, and the high salt content of the lake allows you to float effortlessly. :)


Loafers :)



Well, I guess that's all. 
I hope your Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were fabulous.
Until tomorrow, then.

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment