6/15/2012

Friday faves

Happy Friday :)

I don't have a lot of time, but here are my faves!

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

1. For some strange reason, I very much like balloons. I told my friend a while ago that I want lots of them at my birthday party so that I can let them go, kind of like a ceremony. It doesn't make sense, but it would be cool to take pictures of it. 

2. This is too sweet! I knew I liked swans.

3. The smell of the ocean is the best. (aside from the smell of blueberries, that is.)

4. "I don't care if Sunday's blue. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love!" I love this song. I don't hear it on the radio that often, but it's better that way. It's never overplayed.

5. Italy and Paris are currently competing for the title of The Place I Want to Go Most. They're both gorgeous, but Italy is probably even more relaxed than Paris. Shopping in Paris would take a lot of energy, after all. However, I would gladly expend it.


I suppose that's all I have time for.
This is a terribly late post, you see. 
I am happy to say that I was quite busy today. :)

May your weekend be filled with greatness.

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment