4/06/2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday! How cool is that?

So a few things I've been loving recently...



(1, 2, 4) -- (3 is from Pinterest... with no link.)


1) This is so true. Yesterday I got hopelessly lost trying to get to Dr. Phillip's and there was nothing I wanted more than to just go home! I was immensely glad when I pulled into my driveway.

2) How cool are these eggs?? It's such a good idea to do this instead of dying them traditionally(although that's also cool). The pattern on this specific egg is super cute. 

3) Okay, so obviously I'm way too old mature to wear this myself, but how adorable is that bathing suit? And that pose. Ahhh, it's killing me! Perhaps I should find this for Hannah?

4) This looks so incredibly yummy! I love strawberry shortcake, and to apply that to cookies is just... oh, my! I really want to make these.


  • Oh yeah...
I got a job!! (my first one, guys!)


I start Wednesday. Fingers crossed that I don't completely botch the whole experience. (I'm not nervous or anything.)

  • By the way, here are a few finds from my latest Pinterest rampage:
(I stalked my own Pinterest profile for old pins and rediscovered these)

















I may have a few hundred pins. But c'mon! Who can resist sharing a picture of lemon poppyseed muffins? Honestly, they're too good.


Well, that's all for today, my lovelies. 
Have a great Easter weekend!

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., is anyone else going to the Easter picnic tomorrow at Camp Down? (in Windermere. I think it's been renamed.) If you'd like to come, it's at 11:30. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment