3/08/2012

School Day

It's Thursday! (almost Friday)

Today was fairly pleasant.

I went to school...

(me and Alexis on a break from psychology class)


...and I got new shoes!



After that, I just went around the house snapping pictures.






I'm not even sure how I took the last two. I must have let the exposure go for a really long time! Whatever it was, I love the effect.




Have a lovely Thursday evening!

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S., some people have been a little in the dark about 'following' on Blogger. I'm totally fine with everyone just viewing my blog (I love it!), but if you'd like to follow me 'officially'...

Create an account (there's a link on the right column --->)
Then, you can easily hit the follow button at the very tippy-top of my page to be added to my list of members.

Thank you, I appreciate every read! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha 'officially' so imposing Danielle ;) good luck with the photography career! (if that's what your pursuing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, haha. And thanks, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet

    ReplyDelete