3/20/2012

A little update

Hey there :)

So just a little update of what I'm loving this week:

First, my painting! (you never know what you'll find on a walk around your neighborhood.)



The frame could use a touch-up, I'll admit. Other than that, it's in very good shape. I love the fantasy element of it (Narnia: Prince Caspian and Peter Pan mixed together). Fortunately enough, it goes quite well with my beach theme!

Also, I recently received my first Madewell catalogue! I can't believe I've never ordered one before. The anticipation between ordering and getting it was maddening. 

Oh, and I also got the best bag in the world from WetSeal. It's the perfect Spring/Summer bag. I can't wait to bring it to the beach!

And obviously, I threw my shoes into the mix!


(that's my mom's Liz Claiborne jacket hanging over the back of the chair. I often borrow it for its versatility.)


And of course, a picture of me, for vanity's sake. 



Have a lovely Monday/Tuesday!

xoxo,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment