3/29/2012

Oh, a little update here, a little update there.

Hey there :)

  • So lately I've been researching super fruits and the effects they have on your body. Probably the most beneficial one is Noni. It helps your skin, hair, weight loss, etc. I'm starting to think it can do almost anything! (I have yet to try it though, and am therefore not liable for any ineffective properties of it.) ;)




Anyway, just a little info on my latest strange obsession.


  • Spring break is coming up for me! I know it's a bit late compared to other schools, but the fact that I don't have homework for next week or the week after that makes up for it. 



I am so excited for the beach! I plan to go at least once during break. Otherwise, I'll have to resort to tanning by the pool.

I also plan to sleep. Very much. 


  • Reggae music has caught my interest. 
I heard it today from my friend, Paul, and have been hooked on it since. Rebelution is quite good. :)


  • I'm going to prom!

I'm so glad! I have yet to find the perfect dress, but this is an idea.  
I know it's simple, but with the right accessories, it could be perfect!
If I don't find a similar dress, I'll probably ask a family member if they can make it for me. It's gonna be so fun!!

  • Again, so excited for the beach...

  • By the way, I am so interested in this kind of art!

So cool.


  • Well, that's pretty much it. Just an update for you darling readers. :)



sources: Nonidaisiesdress
unfortunately, I'm not sure where I got the other photos, but they aren't mine!


xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment